Outpatient clinic for adolescents and adults with sleep disorders
Patients 12 years and older with sleep disorders that are related to the nervous system are treated at this particular outpatient clinic. We are specialized on the following disturbances:
- Behavioral abnormalities in sleep such as sleepwalking and/or other movements in sleep
- Delineation of parasomnias, sleep-related epileptic seizures and other movement disorders in sleep
- Narcolepsy with and without cataplexy and further disturbances that are associated with increased tiredness and/or abrupt sleepiness during the day
- Restless legs-syndrome
- Phase-shift of sleep-wake-cycle
- Sleep disturbances in adolescents
- Delineation of primary sleep disorders from primary psychiatric disorders that come along with sleep disturbances
- All other uncommon sleep disturbances
Furthermore, we treat all patients with neurological disorders (such as multiple sclerosis, polyneuropathy, stroke, HIV related disturbances of the nervous system, Parkinson syndrome, epilepsy, and others) that are complicated by treatment-relevant disturbances of sleep or of sleep-wake-cycle.
Dr. med. Rebekka Lehmann
Consultant // Contact
Ärztehaus am KEH mit Epilepsie-Zentrum gGmbH
New telephone and fax number!
Contact for outpatient appointments (reception Ärztehaus)
Tel: ++ 49 (0) 30 – 5472 5341
Monday till Thursday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m., Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Fax: ++ 49 (0) 30 – 5472 – 5388